Sunday, October 4, 2009

Living for the weekend

Today Luke and I went to the Southbank Young Designers Markets. A couple of the designers I was impressed with were;
That Was Yesterday- visit their website at http://thatwasyesterday.com.au/
and Akko- go to this link for a profile of this label http://followthefashion.wordpress.com/2009/08/14/designer-finalist-profile-akko/
and I bought a headband from two lovely ladies and I'm ashamed to admit I don't remember the name of the label, but their headbands are devine! I hope they're at the next SYDM so I can get the name and I will post it here.

On Saturday we went to our friends' (Nikita and Chris) dogs 1st birthday party. He is a beautiful little pug named Ralph. We took our pug, Maurice, along with us and a fun time was had by all. Lucifer is also Nikita and Chris' dog (he is 12 weeks old, and absolutely massive) and Mac is Samuel's Silky Terrier. Here are some photos from the day, a wonderful time was had by all the dogs.


Also this weekend was Luke's grandma's birthday, so yesterday night we went up to Bribie Island to his grandparents house and had dinner with his whole family which was lovely. And my sister got home from a week in Melbourne with lots of beautiful new clothes and shoes which I'm looking forward to trying on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Leave me one and I will get back to you!