Saturday, October 17, 2009

Happy Days


Hola!

It's been a while since I had something to actually blog about, my life isn't very interesting really. Today is no exception. But it was a nice day. I worked in my mum's shop which is a gorgeous little gift shop in Cleveland called 'Unique Gifts'. You should definitely check it out if you live anywhere near the area, or even if you don't- it's worth the drive! It was my first time working in there on my own and I had a lovely time and met some really sweet people.

After that Luke and I went shopping and were going to buy a little pool for the hot summer days which will inevitably arrive soon. But we didn't buy one because I was concerned that it would become gross and stagnant because we wouldn't be able to filter it. When we got home I did a bit of collaging on canvas to hang up in my bedroom and then baked some brownies which turned out pretty perfect if I don't say so myself! Now Marinela is coming over to watch movies because her boyfriend Samuel is in New Zealand so I am happily friend-sitting her.

I'll tell you what though, I am absolutely exhausted! Tomorrow Luke and I are going out for breakfast and then he is playing golf with the boys and I will probably have a good long sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is so adorable!!!!!! Thanks so much for following FASHION FALSEHOOD.


    Miann x

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Leave me one and I will get back to you!