Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Most Boring Wardrobe

I've decided to just follow as many blogs as possible (only ones I'm actually interested in of course) in the hope that they will reciprocate. Not hinting... Okay maybe just a bit.

I really want to improve the contents of my wardrobe basically (hence the blog url), and I definitely need someone's help. I know what I like, but my problem is I like expensive- and I don't earn anywhere near enough to fund my tastes. I'm not one of those girls who has a natural sense of 'style', I just wear what I can afford and I guess I tend to look generic most of the time. This is one of the problems with being a bigger girl, it's hard to look amazing because clothes don't just hang off me like a coathanger. I want to start shopping in thrift and vintage stores and I'm also interested in new Australian designers. So this Sunday I'm going to go to the Southbank Young Designers market and have a look around, maybe buy some stuff, take some photos and I will definitely post here. If anyone reading knows of any cool local designers let me know so I can check them out. When I get more readers (I say 'when' and not 'if' because I'm hopeful that this will happen eventually) I will also start posting about unknown designers and fashion labels and give them a bit of free advertisement and coverage.

In other news, here is a bunny that looks like he's wearing eyeliner. Nawww.

2 comments:

  1. I'm currently following a few really good affordable fashion blogs.
    http://workwithwhatyouvegot.blogspot.com/
    and
    http://www.alreadypretty.com/
    are my favorites. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. number one: big ppfft yo bitch yo is crazy!
    number two: probably the cutest bunny looks like a cupcake...too much i actually could eat it!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Leave me one and I will get back to you!