Friday, October 9, 2009

Pants Off Friday

Well actually more like goodbye friday because it's nearly bed time. I'm going to bed early tonight cos I'm boring. Today was an alright day at work. Nothing exciting to report.
After work I went up to the pub with Luke and my sister and parents and we had a few drinks and had dinner which was really nice. I wanted to take some photos but didn't get around to it. I'm going to breakfast tomorrow morning with my beautiful work friends and I will take my camera to that and hopefully get some photos. Anyway I'm going to go now because I'm boring tonight. Toodles!

1 comment:

  1. i think we should have tea and bicuits this week...or is it cheese and whiskers...or maybe leaves and dish pigs? xo

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Leave me one and I will get back to you!