Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Just like a Tattoo




I haven't blogged in a while again. I've been a bit sick actually :( but I am on the mend now and I have something exciting to tell you. I booked my tattoo for this Sunday! I can't wait. I will post pictures when it is done.

Although bitching about jobs and employers online is generally a really terrible idea, I'm going to do it a little bit anyway because my job is getting me down a bit. I whinge all the time about it to my friends at work and I think they're really getting sick of it, but it's upsetting me a lot and they're the only people who really understand. I'm not sure if I should stick it out and see if things start to get better, or just find another job. It's all very confusing.

Until next time.

1 comment:

  1. i really like the 'love will tear us apart' one :)

    bella
    xxx
    http://alltheprettyvisitors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Leave me one and I will get back to you!