Friday, November 13, 2009

Summer Lovin'


Today whilst Christmas shopping I bought Luke's sisters present, and my secret Santa present for work. I also bought the most adorable dress from MYER. It is 'French Kitty' and I'm so in love with it. I think I will wear it everywhere. When Luke gets home I will get him to take a photo of me wearing the dress and I'll post it along with a better picture of my tattoo.

Tomorrow I think Luke and I are going to White Water World which should be fun :) Can't wait til Summer really hits and we can start going to the beach. Other reasons why I can't wait for summer include- music festival season, a tan, new bikinis, barbeques, summer fruit- yum! and Christmas. Loveeee <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Leave me one and I will get back to you!