Sunday, February 7, 2010

A little bit about me... Because you care and all

Here is a picture of me and my teddy bear.
AGE: Nineteen

FAVOURITE QUOTE: "Watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it."- The BFG, Roald Dahl

ABOUT ME: I'm Olivia, which I think is a shit name but I suppose it's not as bad as some. I work in childcare. I recently got my appendix taken out. I have a boyfriend who is 20 and absolutely lovely. I have an addiction to the vintage clothing section on eBay. I generally smell like Coco Chanel or vanilla essence.

These are the four most interesting things about me:
1)
I could read at the level of a 9 year old by the time I was 5, and yet this head-start has not really proven advantageous for my later life.
2) I have a tattoo on my lower back of the map coordinates of my birthplace.
3) I can count to ten in five languages.
4) I think it would be really cool to punch someone in the face, but probably would never do it.

FAVOURITE BAND: Crystal Castles.

T.V SHOWS: Skins, Gossip Girl, Grey's Anatomy, ANTM

TOP 10 FAVOURITE TV/MOVIE CHARACTERS (in no particular order):
1. Holly Golightly, Breakfast at Tiffany's
2. Cassie Ainsworth, Skins
3. Naomi Campbell, Skins
4. Dorothy, The Wizard of Oz
5. Derek Shepherd, Grey's Anatomy
6. Lisa, Girl Interrupted
7. Paulie Bleaker, Juno
8. Juno McGuff, Juno
9. Blair Waldorf, Gossip Girl
10. Alice, Alice in Wonderland

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Leave me one and I will get back to you!