Tuesday, February 9, 2010

An exciting discovery

Today, whilst looking around on the internet, (which is basically all I do these days since I had an appendectomy last week and am still recovering) I stumbled across a wonderful blog which made my heart soar- it's called All Laquered Up and it's written by a lady called Michelle who lives in Cleveland, Ohio and knows a heck of a lot about nail polish.
She inspired me to go and buy two nail polishes to start off my collection (I do have some colours at home, but I'd definitely like to expand). Anyway, here are the colours that I bought-

OPI Alice in Wonderland Collection in 'Absolutely Alice'
China Glaze Wizard of Ooh Ahz Collection in 'Ruby Pumps'

I'm so excited about both these colours as Alice in Wonderland is one of my favourite books and has been since I was very young, and The Wizard of Oz is a true classic and a movie that I have been in love with for as long as I can remember. I can't wait to recieve these in the mail and put them on!

Photo Credit goes to Michelle at http://www.alllacqueredup.com, please go and check out her site- you might be inspired :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Leave me one and I will get back to you!