Monday, February 8, 2010

A worrying addiction

"Sometimes, on a very clear night,' the BFG said, 'and if I is swiggling my ears in the right direction,' -and here he swivelled his great ears upwards so they were facing the ceiling - 'if I is swiggling them like this and the night is very clear, I is sometimes hearing faraway music coming from the stars in the sky."- Roald Dahl
A quote from one of my favourite books of all time.
The other news is, my ebay addiction is getting out of control! I have bought 7 things in the last 4 days. They're all really pretty though... But I am having to sell things to fund the addiction. So, if you are reading this post, please go to these links and check out the dresses I'm selling, and if you like any of them- buy them! They're all in great condition and beautiful dresses, I'm only selling because I really need the money and I'm pretty sad to be parting with them :(
and I'm going to also sell a few pairs of jeans so let me know if you're interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Leave me one and I will get back to you!