Saturday, March 27, 2010

Lover lover

I haven't been in the mood for posting much lately, and to be honest now is no exception but I thought I would share some pictures of myself and my boyfriend Luke that we took last night. The only reason he agreed to these photos was under the pretence that nobody else would ever see them but here they are, going up on the internet for the world to see- should the world choose to visit my blog of course.

I have been flat out with work and professional development courses and applying for other jobs and studying... It's all a bit crazy. So I've barely had time to breathe let alone blog. I will get back into it eventually but right now I have several assignments due on Monday which I really don't think I'm going to get done.

Also, I bought a keyboard (as in, electronic piano) on eBay and I'm beginning to think it's a really bad investment considering I don't play piano and never really have, except for a short foray into lessons at the ripe old age of 5. Although I did learn to play 'Mary had a little lamb' and have been impressing Luke with my rendition of that little number for the last week or so. I'd say the novelty will start to wear off for him soon though, and I will need to learn some other songs quick-smart. So my question to you is, do you know anywhere on the internet where I could get sheet music for free? I really don't want to pay for lessons or have to sell it, because it might be just the motivation I actually need to start learning to play as I've wanted to learn for ages...

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Leave me one and I will get back to you!