Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Poe-tay-toe

To live up to my resolve of blogging everyday no matter what the topic, I have decided to tell you about the fact that I made a potato bake tonight. I have been in bed all day with a horrible migraine which has now subsided, thanks in most part to panadol for migraines. I probably shouldn't be on the computer but it's so hard to stay away... Anyway back to the potato bake. For some reason while I was sleeping I had a dream about potato bake and felt the need to make it. I've never made it before though but it's in the oven at the moment and it's looking pretty good. I'll probably take a photo when it's done.

I bet this is the most exciting blog post you have ever read and I'm sure it makes you want to follow me right? Well even if it doesn't, you should anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Leave me one and I will get back to you!